Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Jury Duty: Day 2

The website still wasn't updated last night as promised, but this time they did update the jury phone line. So I, somewhat less excited than I was the day before, went off to the courthouse to once again perform my civic duty. Unfortunately my civic duty today consisted of (1) finding no parking in the courthouse lot and having to park at a nearby business park, (2) having the metal detector once again go off when I went through, and once again being waved through with no further inspection, (3) sitting around as today's jury coordinator, miraculously even less efficient than yesterday's coordinator, promised us she'd return soon, and (4) being dismissed because the attorneys settled the case. And yes, I have to go back tomorrow again.

No comments: